EK-CryoFuel Solid Cloud White (Premix 1000mL)
Hvítur kælivökvi frá EKWB. Vökvinn inniheldur öll þau efni sem tilþarf í kælikerfið. tæringarvörn, bakteríueyðandi ásamt vörn gegn þörunga og gróðurmyndun.
Þessi vara er sérpöntun. Hafðu samband fyrir áætlaðan afhendingartíma. | Áætlaður komutími: Ekki skráð
The EK-CryoFuel is a complete premix that has the following key characteristics:
– contains corrosion and scale inhibitors
– good heat transfer characteristics
– color pigments don’t leave residue
– high specific heat
– chemically stable
– low viscosity
All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in a period of 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or bioaccumulate.
EK-CryoFuel contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 (ASTM D1384) and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, and stainless steel.
– low electrical conductivity
– corrosion protection according to BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standards
– high quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
– compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene) materials
– eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
– RoHS compliant
– 2-year shelf life after bottling
– UV Reactive: No
– color: White (non-transparent)
– content: 1000 mL
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- Rinse the loop to flush out impurities prior to filling it with EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not mix or top off with any other liquid other than the same color EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not mix with other EK-CryoFuel series coolants!
- Do not add any biocides to EK-CryoFuel.
- For added color stability, EK strongly recommends that you don’t flush your loop with harsh chemicals, vinegar etc. prior to the use of EK-CryoFuel.
- We recommend replacing the liquids every 12 months for best performance!
- Not compatible with Mayhems Blitz cleaning solution!
- Not suitable for aluminum-based liquid cooling loops!
- Avoid splashing of the coolant at all costs! Coolant dropping from the top inlet of a reservoir can cause excessive foaming.