EK-CryoFuel Lime Yellow (Premix 1000mL)
Gulur kælivökvi frá EKWB. Vökvinn inniheldur öll þau efni sem tilþarf í kælikerfið. tæringarvörn, bakteríueyðandi ásamt vörn gegn þörunga og gróðurmyndun.
– Low electrical conductivity
– Corrosion protection according to BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standards
– High quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
– Compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene) materials
– Eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
– RoHS compliant
– 2-year shelf time after bottling
Color: Lime Yellow (transparent)
Content: 1000 mL
Electrical Conductivity (mS/cm): 1,04 ±10%
UV Reactive: Yes
Neutral pH: 6 – 8
Decomposition temperature: >65°C (>150°F)*
Recommended use temperature range: 5- to 60°C (40- to 140°F)
*Decomposition temperature is the temperature threshold at which the breakdown of individual components (dye, preservatives) in the solution may start to occur. Moreover, liquid vaporization starts to occur at this temperature.
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- Rinse the loop to flush out impurities and old coolant residue prior to filling it with EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not mix or top off with any other liquid other than the same color EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not mix with other EK-CryoFuel series coolants!
- Do not add any biocides to EK-CryoFuel.
- For added color stability, EK strongly recommends that you don’t flush your loop with harsh chemicals, vinegar etc. prior to the use of EK-CryoFuel.
- We recommend replacing the liquids every 12 months for best performance!
- Not compatible with Mayhems Blitz cleaning solution!
- Shake before use!