EK-CryoFuel Mystic Fog (Premix 1000mL)
Hvítur hálf gegnsær kælivökvi með auka ljósvirkni frá EKWB, . Vökvinn inniheldur öll þau efni sem til þarf í kælikerfið. tæringarvörn, bakteríueyðandi ásamt vörn gegn þörunga og gróðurmyndun.
The EK-CryoFuel Mystic Fog is a complete premix that has the following key characteristics:
– contains corrosion and scale inhibitors
– good heat transfer characteristics
– color pigments don’t leave residue
– high specific heat
– chemically stable
– low viscosity
All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in a period of 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or bioaccumulate.
EK-CryoFuel contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 (ASTM D1384) and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, and stainless steel. This coolant also contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling – thus promoting long operational life and high thermal efficiency, providing best value/performance ratio.
– low electrical conductivity
– corrosion protection according to BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standards
– high quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
– compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene) materials
– eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
– 2-year shelf life after bottling
– UV Reactive: Yes
– color: White (Semi-transparent)
– content: 1000 mL
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- Make sure to use high-purity distilled water to dilute the concentrate!
- For the best light dispersion effects of EK-CryoFuel Mystic Fog, it’s recommended to replace the coolant every 6 months.
- Rinse the loop to flush out impurities prior to filling it with the EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not mix or top off with any other liquid, except the same color EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not mix with other EK-CryoFuel series coolants!
- Do not add any biocides to EK-CryoFuel.
- For added color stability, EK strongly recommends that you don’t flush your loop with harsh chemicals, vinegar, etc. before the use of EK-CryoFuel.
- We recommend replacing the liquids every 12 months for best performance!
- Not compatible with the Mayhems Blitz cleaning solution!
- Not suitable for aluminum-based liquid cooling loops!
- Avoid splashing of the coolant at all costs! Pouring the coolant into the top inlet of a reservoir can cause excessive foaming.